Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with engineering, product, investor teams and Jobvite leadership, to develop new cutting-edge recruiting and hiring services products.
- Collaborate with engineers and cross-functional partners to improve engineering quality and increase team effectiveness
- Define testing scenarios and processes to scale our existing platforms, across presentation, compute and persistence, to take us to the next level of usage and engagement. This includes the creation of test plans and automated test scripts.
- Ensure our fault tolerant systems are up to the challenge so the team can be brave and move fast, without ever negatively affecting our customers
- Verify systems that create reports and analytics that operate over massive amounts of sensitive data, while maintaining high performance and absolute accuracy
What you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years of quality analysis/engineering experience.
- Proven experience planning test procedures and strong ability to write thorough and comprehensive functional and regression test plans and test cases.
- The desire to work collaboratively, whether in person, over video, or asynchronously through online tools.
- Passion for building products that are beautiful outside and inside – from their user experience to their robust and elegant design.
- Strong communication skills and quality fundamentals.
- A proactive nature and drive to improve upon the status quo.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Hands on experience in Selenium WebDriver and an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java)
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.