Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Lead and manage data import and reporting services projects
- Consult with customers to understand their recruiting related report requirements and provide comprehensive and meaningful solutions to address their needs
- Deliver training for internal teams and customers to demonstrate the use of reporting applications
- Conduct and participate in reports webinar and boot camps
- Assist with report migration initiatives
- Guide internal support teams to solve reporting related issues
- Work with customers to move their data from their current ATS to Jobvite
What you bring to your role:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with any reporting application is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create and work with Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP functions, and exposure to Macros
- Demonstrated success with project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to perform difficult analytical tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize assignments within multiple projects
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer facing solving skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working with offshore team
What you do as an employee:
- Model our Jobvite Values
- Engage in feedback conversation with your manager
- Achieve goals & metrics aligned to your team and company objectives
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment, bullying etc.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to new team members
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.