Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Primary point of contact, for technical services, and communication with the customer, as well as internally within Jobvite and with any 3rd parties.
- Orchestrate technical resource coordination and ensure flawless execution of projects for all post-sale technical implementation activities.
- Fully utilize delivery model, templates & artifacts to structure all customer implementations and enable deployment predictability
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, and business analysis involving all relevant stakeholders to develop a solution strategy and ensure technical feasibility.
- Define, create and maintain, the technical portion of project schedule, plan, and business analysis documentation for customers.
- Manage and communicate project status per defined cadence.
- Lead design and configuration discussions of web development and integration projects while providing technical knowledge of the Jobvite application(s) to customers.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues encountered by users. Document issues and defects within provided internal tools.
- Collaborate with Jobvite team members by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement recommendations, troubleshooting tips and action items to support the product.
- Contribute and support organization's quarterly goals.
- Ownership of technical project plan and coordination with customer program work plan.
- Maintain quality customer relationships and be the trusted customer advocate.
What you bring to your role:
- 3+ years previous experience working within a technically focused environment acting as a technical project manager/business analyst
- Experience developing systems and processes to create operational efficiencies
- Previous experience interfacing with customers in a technical project management/business analyst capacity
- Experienced and comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex solutions to customers
- Highly organized with an ability to balance multiple projects and escalations in a fast-paced environment
- High-Level understanding of SaaS, web development and data integrations is a plus
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.