Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Jobvite is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to own the product marketing division for the brand. In this role you will lead a small team of product marketers and collectively, you will be responsible for building the messaging framework aligned to our core product value, create compelling content, drive customer advocacy, and support the growth of our product positioning. You will use data and customer insights to deeply understand the needs of our current and future customers which will inform the messaging and content strategy. The ideal candidate will possess a strong product marketing background who can provide a fresh, creative approach to helping customers understand all our products have to offer. You will be a strong leader who can have influence on key stakeholders, drive prioritization and deliver results.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy and framework for evolving product marketing organization within Jobvite
- Lead a team of product marketers
- Develop value-based product positioning and messaging framework to be used in all external facing material including new customer campaigns, customer campaigns and our thought leadership programs
- Collect internal and external (competitive and buyer) intelligence to understand why we win and lose and influence go-to-market strategy
- Partner with our content team to build compelling content and support external content development such as with Analysts.
- Plan the launches of new product features and work with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) to drive go-to-market strategy and execution of the launch plan
- Partner with Customer Marketing to develop customer advocacy, including managing product profile and reviews on technology review sites, customer stories, and amplification through earned and owned media
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, experience within HR tech preferred
- Experience managing a team
- A strong ability to lead and influence cross-functionally with high-level stakeholders
- Strength in storytelling and the ability to build a messaging strategy to drive product understanding at sale
- Experience gathering and analyzing sales, customer, and market research data to inform business strategy
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Think big mentality to drive new big ideas and innovation to the marketing team.