Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Employ is searching for a highly motivated and operationally oriented Senior Division Accounting Manager to join our growing Finance team. The Senior Division Accounting Manager will be the primary Finance team member for our NXTThing RPO business unit. The selected candidate will be a key member of the business unit management structure and will provide financial support for the NXTThing RPO Executive team. Reporting to the VP, Finance, you will be responsible for the preparation of the business unit financial statements and presentation of operational performance.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements for our NxtThing business unit (Recruiting Process Outsourcing)
- Work with the NxtThing business unit and corporate team to improve financial analyses and reporting to help drive and achieve agreed upon financial and operational targets
- Work with business unit senior management to prepare budgets and forecasts and related supporting analyses for the business unit and the corporate team
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports and dashboards
- Complete/manage the monthly billing process to ensure that invoices are prepared timely and accurately
- Coordinate with the corporate collection team to make sure customers are paying invoices on a timely basis
- Work with payroll and tax teams to ensure that payrolls and tax filings are completed on a timely basis
- Work with the broader Finance & Accounting team to drive efficiencies by creating a shared services mentality across business units in the delivery of finance and accounting responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned
What you bring to your role:
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Five (5) years professional experience in finance and accounting, with a demonstrated history of assuming increasing responsibilities
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a desire to improve performance and outcomes
- Experience owning the quality and content of all financial data and reporting for a division or significant program area
- Experience and working knowledge of Sage Intacct and Adaptive Planning a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Highly professional with effective oral & written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project planning skills
- Flexible and open to change, multi-tasking, learning quickly, problem-solving and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Strong business judgment, integrity, work ethic and ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with different people and personalities
- Ability to translate financial concepts to colleagues who do not necessarily have finance background
Employ is an Everify employer.