Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage and support implementations for customers deploying and integrating products within various environments
- Lead the implementation, including customer resources in determining customer requirements and translating requirements into operational plans, deliver configurations, documentation, and leadership
- Work in conjunction with other Enterprise project managers, Integration consultants, Webdev resources, Account managers and Client Success managers to ensure a best in class experience for our clients
- Functionally configure the solution including learning the Jobvite and Talemetry suite of products - Source, CRM, ATS, Onboarding
- Monitor and review all project tasks including project risks, project cost, project schedule and resource requirements
- Analyze, understand and improve tools and processes to enhance the implementation effectiveness
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the product implementation process
- Manage external vendors/integration partners providing systems integration services during the project implementation
- Assist Sales & Account Management in determining Professional Services requirements and scope
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
What Will You Bring:
- BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience managing SaaS solution roll out is required
- Experience in ATS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HRIS or Recruitment Marketing software preferred
- Technical competence including a solid understanding of enterprise software, specifically SaaS
- Working knowledge of enterprise integrations including batch interfaces and web services
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies, principles and practices
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and ability to integrate technical and functional areas translated into product configurations
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and provide directions to achieve successful project delivery through a mix of individual contributions and and management
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage senior executives and other project resources both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.