Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you will do:
- Drive new revenue growth opportunities focused on new product sales and renewals.
- Consistently process and manage upcoming contract renewals for Jobvite's enterprise-sized customers, focusing on retention and growth within your territory
- Execute all phases of the renewal life-cycle including communication, negotiation, issuing proposals, obtaining contract signatures, and updating our CRM
- Analyze data on customer usage to form accurate monthly forecasts and provide your Manager with complete visibility to your territory
- Accurately manage and maintain a rolling six-month forecast of customers in (or approaching) the renewal life-cycle
- Work with customers to understand their business goals and challenges and provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer, uncover roadblocks, and provide a strong account management delivery
- Identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk for your territory using proactive touch points and updating our customer relationship platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams and resources by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, and new troubleshooting tips to develop a better customer experience
- Scope technical solutions for customers to help them create streamlined processes for their recruiting efforts
What you will bring:
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a sales or account management role with a strong focus on negotiating contracts with Enterprise customers
- Background selling ATS, CRM, Recruitment Marketing and Advertising solutions, and/or HCM solutions preferred
- Demonstrated experience hitting quotas and targets
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT, SaaS platforms, and customer relationship platforms (Salesforce, Totango, Gainsight, and Microsoft applications)
- A 4-year degree
- You perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within client organizations (Founders, C-Level included)
- Ability to effectively communicate customer issues in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain how we can help customers achieve their goals and solve their challenges
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Salesforce experience required
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.