Senior Manager, Public & Analyst Relations, Employ Inc.
Remote, United States
Marketing | Permanent Full-time
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries.
Employ is looking for a Senior Manager of Public Relations (PR) & Analyst Relations (AR) to organize and oversee all PR and AR activities, ensuring effective communication with key stakeholders, media outlets, analysts, and the public. For this role, you will work across the JazzHR, Jobvite, and NXTThing RPO brands, and stay in lockstep with our PR firm and other stakeholders across the business.
This role is highly visible across the organization and requires excellent communication skills, the ability to handle fast-moving and sometimes last-minute projects, a calm, collected demeanor, and the ability to collect, synthesize, manage, and incorporate feedback from multiple levels of stakeholders within the business. Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image, particularly among the analyst community and tier-one media.
What your job responsibilities will include:
• Drive awareness of JazzHR, Jobvite, and NXTThing RPO offerings in the media, and across the HR and talent acquisition AR community
• Work directly with our PR firm to develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies that advance our standing in tier-one media and HR-specific media
• Plan and deliver ongoing PR and AR programs and activities, including analyst briefings, events, communications, inquiries, and reporting
• Support preparation, approvals, and distribution of press releases
• Organize PR and AR events as needed and serve as the company’s spokesperson
• Seek opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships where relevant
• Support and address media and analyst firm inquiries
• Help track media coverage and follow industry trends
• Manage the AR strategy to better leverage industry thought leaders and influencers to drive marketplace visibility, pipeline growth, and deal velocity
• Measure and assess analyst influence in the marketplace
• Proactively share media placements and analyst reports, industry insights, and perspectives across the Employ organization
• Manage to the PR and AR budget
• Develop, manage, and maximize awareness of in-house, industry, and analyst research
• Track and measure PR and AR program success
What you should bring to the role:
• 8+ years of public relations and analyst relations experience in the B2B tech industry with at least 2 years in the HR technology market
• Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
• Expertise in researching, writing, and editing publications
• Ability to organize multiple projects in a systematic way to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong project management skills with attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively and autonomously with multiple stakeholders in a team-based environment
• Demonstrable knowledge and ability to cultivate relationships with key media contacts, industry analysts, and thought leaders
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in multiple technology platforms, including Microsoft and Google
• Ability to problem-solve effectively and creatively
• BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
What you will do as a manager:
• Model our company values
• Coach, empower and motivate team members
• Set goals & metrics that are aligned with company objectives
• Make yourself available to team members for questions and guidance
• Network within your space to help recruit talent to Employ
• Ensure a safe and secure work environment free from harassment and bullying
• Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
• Provide a great recruiting and onboarding experience to candidates and new team members
• Disseminate critical company messages across each brand
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an E-Verify employer.