Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you will do:
- Lead the functional implementation, including customer resources, in determining customer requirements and translating requirements into operational plans, documentation, and leadership
- Conduct discovery sessions and help the client understand how to get the greatest value out of their Jobvite solution
- Partner collaboratively with internal resources including a Project Manager, Integration consultants, Webdev resources, Account managers and Client Success managers to ensure a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Ensure projects stay within scope, driven towards clear conclusions and be an advocate for executing a repeatable and reliable experience
- Learn the Jobvite and Talemetry suite of products - Source, CRM, ATS, Onboarding
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the implementation effectiveness
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with the product implementation process
- Manage the change order process for functional items not include in the original scope of work
- Assist Sales & Account Management in determining Professional Services requirements and scope
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
What Will You Bring:
- BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience managing SaaS solution roll out is required
- Experience in ATS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HRIS or Recruitment Marketing software preferred
- Technical competence including a solid understanding of enterprise software, specifically SaaS
- Working knowledge of enterprise implementations including batch interfaces and web services
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and partner to solve for functional gaps
- Strong understanding of both technologies and business processes and ability to integrate technical and functional areas translated into product configurations
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide directions to achieve successful project delivery through a mix of individual contributions and management
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage senior executives and other project resources both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.