Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
- Lead and develop a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM) who manage a portfolio of customers to maximize the value those customers get from the Jobvite software via 1 to many interactions and programmatic Customer Success.
- Responsible for the satisfaction and retention of the portfolio of customers through the CSM’s, process and technology adherence.
- Create and implement a tech touch strategy for Customer Success Management in the SMB for customers less than 25K in revenue
- Proactively drive customers into a regular Business Review process
- Partner with Account Manager (AM) leadership to ensure alignment of goals, priorities, and projects/programs.
- Serve as point of escalation for customers when CSM needs help on an account.
- Serve as first point of escalation internally providing support to the SMB CSM team to remove roadblocks in support, development, and implementation.
- Provide input to Customer Enablement on opportunities to optimize tools and processes to better serve our customers.
- Regularly review customer portfolio health, strategies, and account plans with the CSM team.
- Review and respond to customer feedback
- Identify opportunities for improved quality and productivity by using system automation to drive appropriate CSM behavior.
- Provide strong leadership sharing best practices and coaching on individual calls and account strategy.
- Hire, retain and develop a high-potential talent pool of CSMs, fostering a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, and continuous learning, while aligning to Company expectations.
What you bring to your role:
- The ideal candidate enjoys programmatic implementation of processes
- The ideal candidate is driven to use technology to create and manage a delightful experience for customers
- Experience in a rapidly changing company
- Proven and relevant leadership experience in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS environment for SMB
- Minimum of 2-years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: recruiting, sourcing, account management, project management or consulting – ideally with recruiting or related applications
- Assertive, positive, and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, rapidly changing environment, while managing a high volume of direct customer interactions and constant team coaching
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Motivated by constant improvement and ability to operate in an environment
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develops new capabilities and expands the capacity of individuals on the team
What you do as a manager:
- Model our Jobvite Values
- Coach and motivate your team members
- Have the critical feedback conversations with your team members
- Remove roadblocks for your team
- Set goals & metrics for your team that are aligned with company objectives
- Make yourself available to your team for questions, guidance etc.
- Celebrate successes and provide praise for a job well done by your team members
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment, bullying etc.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to candidates and new team members
- Trickle down critical company messages to your team
- Create and execute on actions plans based on your engagement survey results