Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Ready to join a fast-paced sales organization, focused on creating amazing sales career paths, training and development, and growing top sales professionals? With multiple opportunities to join Jobvite now as a Sales Development Representative, you can even bring your top performing colleague with you!
Check out life at Jobvite as an SDR:
What You Will Do:
- Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by exceeding monthly quotas
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Research and build out new and existing target accounts for key audit data and persona roles
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Manage, track, and report all activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Jobvite’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS a plus but not required)
- Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot.com CRM experience a plus
- Knowledge and Passion for the HR Tech landscape and/or the ability and desire to learn rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.