Sr. Integrations Specialist
, IN, United States
Services - Implementation & Project Management | Perm Full-time
Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Primary areas of focus and responsibility:
- Orchestrate resource coordination and execution of projects for all post-sale services activities, including career websites and integrations
- Create process for project scoping and execution across various service lines. Develop process where it is needed.
- Creation and management of project capacity plan
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to develop a solution strategy and ensure technical feasibility.
- Develop metrics and reporting for defining success of projects.
- Work hand in hand with the services team, sales, customer services, and implementation teams to ensure we are meeting project goals.
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years working experience in project management in the information technology sector with named or dedicated accounts in a professional services environment. PMP preferred.
- A 4-year degree with 4+ years of demonstrated IT industry experience.
- A track record of iterating processes for efficiency and predictability
- Experience creating dashboards using industry standard BI tools.
- Basic understanding of websites, APIs, and web services. This is not a developer role, but conceptual understanding is important.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Very organized and detail oriented. Able to perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills. Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within customer organizations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required. Ability to manage to service levels.
- Results oriented.
- Desire to create organization where it is lacking; process driven.
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- PMP and Salesforce experience a plus.
As a Jobvite employee you will:
- Model our Jobvite Values
- Engage in feedback conversation with your manager
- Achieve goals & metrics aligned to your team and company objectives
- Network within your space to help recruit talent to Jobvite
- Ensure a safe & secure work environment free from harassment, bullying etc.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with other departments
- Provide a great recruiting & onboarding experience to new team members