Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, Panasonic, and GE Appliances.
The VP, Demand Generation is the Business Unit Marketing leader responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of creating sales pipeline that drives revenue by guiding prospects through the entire funnel, from targeted persona to a satisfied customer driving referrals.
The VP, Demand Generation will be focused using data insights to drive continuous improvement in funnel performance. The ideal will also have a strong command of Marketing Technologies and Digital best practices coupled with a genuine curiosity.
In this role, you will drive all outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities. Further, you will develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our key markets, verticals, and partners. Our ideal candidate is a master at leading teams with a strong track-record of developing, executing, scaling, and measuring innovative, results-focused digital demand generation programs and campaigns within SaaS.
This is a hands-on executive role with the opportunity to be in the weeds and drive our growth with a great team.
Primarily responsible for delivering demand creation, campaign performance, lead generation and leadership
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel direct and channel acquisition campaigns including but not limited to search, display, email, social, direct mail, and ABM.
- Exceed pipeline development goals and other leading indicators of demand.
- Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven demand generation team
- Forecast, measure, analyze and continuously improve funnel metrics
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with Product Management and Corporate Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging, and content needs.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win rate objectives.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage team that includes Product Marketing, Customer Marketing and Demand Gen programs resources.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or related fields
- 8-10+ years b2b marketing (min 5 years of experience supporting and driving demand gen for a B2B SaaS company selling to Enterprise organizations)
- Min 3+ years ABM experience
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead team to achieve results
- Ability to contribute individually and collaboratively in addition to leadership responsibilities; this role will be hands on
- Experience CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Desire and ability to analyze data to discern opportunities to drive improvement
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills
- Experience with budgeting and driving top line growth while also running a responsible bottom line.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have met or exceeded personal/team goals and quota.
- Embraces continuous improvement
- Inspires great results from team
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
- Experience selling to C-level, HR and IT departments is preferred