Channel Partner Manager
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Sales - New Business | Perm Full-time
Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
About the team:
What you'll do:
- We grow the business by developing great partnerships that create value for customers, partners and Jobvite.
- We drive customer acquisition by partnering with the best such as, HCMs, HRIS, Workforce management & Recruitment Agencies.
- We fully embrace our core values & we have fun
- We offer an exciting team environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building and growing a company
What you'll bring:
- Prospect new Reseller Partners within the recruitment industry or complementary industries
- Qualify, close, onboard & activate new Reseller Partners
- Manage, strengthen, enable existing Reseller Partners to renew or close net new deals.
- Serve as point person for both partner and Jobvite team related to any partner related activities.
- Track and manage pipeline opportunities from submission of deal to a sale close on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key individuals in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of individuals across internal departments including Marketing, support, service, and management resources
- Achieve &/or exceed assigned monthly/quarterly targets for each partner along with strategic objectives.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, deal targets, and critical milestones associated with each partner.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Minimum 5 years of professional channel management experience, specifically working with large complex partners.
- Results and metrics oriented – proven track record and ability to display this effectively.
- Must possess superior strategic thinking, influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and gain acceptance of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to deliver on strategic plans.
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong attention to detail
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.