Channel Partner Manager
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Sales - New Business | Perm Full-time
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
About the team:
What you'll do:
- We grow the business by developing great partnerships that create value for customers, partners and Jobvite.
- We drive customer acquisition by partnering with the best such as, HCMs, HRIS, Workforce management & Recruitment Agencies.
- We fully embrace our core values & we have fun
- We offer an exciting team environment with a culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for building and growing a company
What you'll bring:
- Prospect new Reseller Partners within the recruitment industry or complementary industries
- Qualify, close, onboard & activate new Reseller Partners
- Manage, strengthen, enable existing Reseller Partners to renew or close net new deals.
- Serve as point person for both partner and Jobvite team related to any partner related activities.
- Track and manage pipeline opportunities from submission of deal to a sale close on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key individuals in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of individuals across internal departments including Marketing, support, service, and management resources
- Achieve &/or exceed assigned monthly/quarterly targets for each partner along with strategic objectives.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, deal targets, and critical milestones associated with each partner.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Minimum 5 years of professional channel management experience, specifically working with large complex partners.
- Results and metrics oriented – proven track record and ability to display this effectively.
- Must possess superior strategic thinking, influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and gain acceptance of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to deliver on strategic plans.
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong attention to detail
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.