Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
Our purpose is to enable our revenue and marketing teams with the processes, tools and training they need to help close business faster and deliver a superior customer experience. A primary responsibility that falls under the heading of sales enablement is to ensure that all staff responsible for customer acquisition are fully trained and have all the skills, knowledge, and resources they need to do their jobs.
What you'll do:
As a strategic partner to many cross-functional teams around the company, you will act as the voice and representative of the sales enablement team. Your resulting programs will be designed with our customers in mind to meet their evolving needs.
- Support in the development and delivery of a sales and marketing onboarding program
- Assist in developing and maintaining ongoing training programs to keep revenue generation team members informed on product changes and updates
- Help set the program vision and path forward for new product education and sales skills from onboarding and into role proficiency
- Design, document, and enable internal processes across the buyer lifecycle
- Develop processes and enablement materials to increase seller usage and adoption
- Assist with the coordination and rollout of large-scale events such as Sales Kickoff and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Partner with Instructional Designers to develop internal and customer-facing training courses
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop internal resources and enablement sessions for all product, content, and service releases and ensure we have a strategy for each release
- Project manage your programs from inception, through implementation, to iteration
- Develop and facilitate internal webinars and boot camps
- Develop and execute sales certification programs
- Develop new programs that enable our sales teams to deliver an exceptional client experience, and increase sales and SDR/AE rep productivity
- Define and track key performance indicators for the sales onboarding process
- Collect feedback and identify improvement opportunities of existing enablement programs
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in high-growth, SaaS-based Talent Acquisition technology company working in an enablement or full cycle sales role
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt content on the fly.
- Proven history of running Enablement projects and experience with Learning Management Systems
- Worked with rapidly-scaling teams and consistently demonstrating improvements in enablement KPIs during periods of organizational growth
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Demonstrated effective collaboration to co-develop enablement collateral and implement processes to ensure the reps have up to date sales materials
- Implemented training techniques and best practices for onboarding, ongoing education, and adopting new technologies
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
Jobvite is an EVerify Employer.