Senior Product Manager
, IN, United States
Product Management | Perm Full-time
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced B2B product manager who is passionate about helping talent acquisition teams grow their organizations. You will be responsible for defining and shipping product that will be leveraged by our full suite of best-in-class products. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience defining and launching B2B SaaS products that are deeply embedded in a company’s business process and workflow. In this role you will work with world class engineers and designers to take product ideas to reality.
What you'll do:
- Product Roadmap: Own the product strategy, roadmap and delivery for product functionality and services that will be leveraged by our full suite of best-in-class products
- Customer Focus: Build on your deep understanding of customer and user needs, so that you can make high-impact product decisions
- Data-Driven Prioritization: Use data and customer insights to prioritize product investments based on customer, business and user impact
- Product Execution: Work with your partners in engineering and design to efficiently define, validate and ship products that deliver impact for customers and users
- Product Evangelism: Evangelize your product vision to drive cross-functional understanding and alignment on product strategy and roadmap
- Product Launch: Collaborate with your partners in product marketing, customer success, customer support and professional services to drive successful product launches
What you'll bring:
- B2B Product Experience: 5+ years of B2B product management experience
- Product Leadership: Demonstrated track record of leadership through influence and strong communication skills
- Product Sense: Ability to make sound product decisions based on data and a deep understanding of customers and users
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Entrepreneurial track record of bringing product ideas to reality incrementally
- Growth Mindset: Ability to quickly absorb domain knowledge and technical concepts and synthesize for different audiences
- Radical Empathy: Deep empathy for your customers, users and team
The role is available based in our Indianapolis office and remote employees must be based in North America, Canada or the UK.