Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
What You Will Do
What You'll Bring
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery, issues management, and direct contact with our customers.
- Mentor and grow team members
- Work closely with other Jobvite departments including Technical Services, Account Management Product Support, Customer Success and Product and Engineering.
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures for implementation.
- Work with Director to develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization.
- Foster teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with direct reports to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: positively influence team members to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make decisions: assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Plan: determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create, and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve problems: assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Think strategically
- In addition to leadership responsibilities, lead customer implementation projects from discovery through solution design, configuration, testing and roll out, documenting each step along the way.
- Model best practice implementations for team members
- 8+ years experience implementing projects and programs in B2B SaaS/Services space
- 3+ years managing people; demonstrable success in hiring, retaining, and growing team members
- Experience in Talent Acquisition/HR tech space is preferred
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.