Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
What you will do:
- Confer with customers by telephone or email in an attempt to determine reason for overdue balances and secure payment on a daily basis
- Manage weekly AR aging contacting customers based on defined criteria
- Manage and address customer inquiries timely
- Record information regarding collection status and efforts in the AR platform
- Place accounts on Support Hold and review to release according to established procedures
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and conduct a reconciliation of the account
- Work closely with internal teams to settle customer inquiries
- Respond to customer disputes timely and provide customer support
- Identify and communicate potential risk accounts to Manager for determination of next steps
- Handle Vendor Request forms to facilitate setup and remittance of payments
- Audit – assist with year-end audit, as needed, by providing supporting documentation as required, to external auditors
- Projects – assist as needed on ad-hoc requests
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with YayPay and Salesforce CRM a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, to work with customers billing and collection activities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, especially during month-end close
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients and issues simultaneously
- Accountable to complete repetitive tasks with accuracy and with attention to detail
- Detailed organizational skills to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.