Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
Primary areas of focus & responsibility for your role:
What you bring to the role:
- Partner with one or more Account Managers on a portfolio of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, renewal, and growth.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Jobvite activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Jobvite solution to be realized
- Communicate updates on major milestones, escalations and status to customer
- Ability to gain proficiency with the Talemetry platform – functionality, and configuration aspects
- Establish and deepen relationships with Jobvite clients by understanding their business objectives and providing exemplary support as their primary contact within Jobvite
- Proactively engage your customers and work closely with assigned accounts to verify that they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Consult on best practices, as well as personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Jobvite and provide prescriptive solutions
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of regularly scheduled Business reviews
- Report and Track account activity weekly or as necessary in company systems of record to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Provide timely account summary status reporting to department Manager
- Contribute to a high rate of subscription renewals across your customer base by identifying and assessing renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to eliminate
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Jobvite can better serve our customers
- Escalate issues as required to unblock open issues.
- Work with project managers to track and manage inter-project dependencies.
- 4-year university BA/BS degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: recruiting, sourcing, account management, project management or consulting – ideally with recruiting or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Ability to hold technical scoping conversations integrations, and product scoping, knowledge in the use of JIRA for project execution
- Agile Project delivery background. Experience leading an immature customer in the execution of new technology and delivery execution processes (Agile).
- Master Facilitation skills, detail orientation on tracking projects and action items
- Coordinate scoping and architecture review activities for initiated programs and follow process
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start up environment, while managing a high volume of calls and emails
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to oversee multiple projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to a high growth and evolving organization
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when is comes to user adoptions and churn mitigation
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.