Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for expediting and facilitating the client support functions of ALL Jobvite Products and areas of focus.
- Responsible for managing the hiring, development, and performance of direct reports within the team
- Responsibility to oversee the operations of the Triage Team
- Manages escalated customer issues coming in through various channels such as email, web and telephone; and is tasked with providing timely and satisfactory responses to clients with installed solutions, meeting contractually defined response target times and SLAs
- Manage and monitor service performance metrics and process improvements
- Troubleshoot specific problem situations as identified through escalation policies and procedures
- Work with customers to understand goals and business processes
- Provide expert knowledge of our application(s) to the customer
- Drive to continually improve our internal process for Triage Team
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and document resolution of issues encountered by users, confirm and report bugs.
- Document issues using case format in our support tools such as Salesforce and Jira
- Help create, maintain and update automated communications on phone, chat, and case/email communication channels.
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management/Engineering teams, Triage Team members, and Customer Care Coordinators
- Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
- Ongoing contribution to technical and functional solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
What Will You Bring:
- 5+ years direct responsibility for building and leading support teams
- 5+ years previous experience working within a technically focused environment
- Experience developing system and processes to create operational efficiencies
- Previous experience interfacing with customers in a support capacity
- Experienced and comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the customer organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively explain complex solutions to customers
- Highly organized with an ability to balance multiple projects and escalations in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SalesForce Support Modules/Processes a plus
- Experience with Amazon Connect a plus
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.