Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
What you will do:
- Direct managed service engagements including SLA delivery, staffing and recruiting.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery, issues management, and direct contact with our customers.
- Help develop services opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Manage talent acquisition activities, staffing operations, and work closely with other Jobvite departments including Technical Services, Product Support, Customer Success and Product and Engineering.
- Structure and price application support engagements and assist Sales and Account Management to close business
- Understand client culture and manage client relationships.
- Significant practice development activities, including development of standard operating procedures on engagements, pricing models, sales and marketing materials, and training programs for application support consultants.
- Creativity/innovation: develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make decisions: assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Plan: determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve problems: assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Think strategically
What Will You Bring:
- 7+ years of experience working with large enterprises to understand and implement Software as a Service
- Experience leading implementation teams of various HR systems such as ATS, HRIS and Onboarding applications.
- Mentoring and organizational development skills
- PMP Certification Preferred
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.