Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com since 2006.
What you'll do:
As a Senior Software Engineer at Jobvite, you will design, build, and own the services and infrastructure that power our products. Our recruiting and hiring platforms manage everything from presenting job seekers with beautifully-designed career web sites to powering the application, hiring and onboarding processes. If you have a passion for delivering essential business software and a dedication to detail in software design and development, we want to work with you!
Currently our team is mostly Full Stack Developers that lean more toward backend work. We want to evolve and have someone lead our frontend development as we modernize our platform and add new exciting features for our customers.
We have a sane interview process without whiteboarding or questions about algorithms unrelated to frontend development work.
- Developing new features in React while working closely with API & Design teams.
- Ensuring high quality code is delivered on time and on spec
- Ownership of frontend code and standards
What you'll bring:
- 2+ Years React JS Experience
- 2+ Years HTML/Responsive CSS Experience
- Passionate about React and Frontend Development
- Deep understanding of promises and REST
- Previous experience conducting code reviews and mentoring less senior developers
- Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high quality user interfaces.
- Knowledge of React best practices and configuration
- Ability to read and modify server side code when necessary
- Experience building large and complex SPA with multiple stakeholders and teams.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.