Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006. What Will You Do:
What will you Bring:
- Prospect to a set of new business accounts within an assigned territory
- Work with Sales leadership to develop comprehensive lead generation strategies to ensure maximum revenue growth in the respective territory
- Collaborate with the sales development representatives to effectively prospect assigned accounts/territories
- Deliver against individual quota assignments
- Ensure that prospects have been properly qualified and that proper expectations have been communicated
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape in your territory
- Utilize internal CRM to manage and document activities and task and on-going prospect/client relationships.
- Execute sales best practices and sales plays documented in our playbook
- 5+ years proven, successful sales experience in a B2B/Solutions sales environment
- Background selling ATS, CRM, Recruitment Marketing and Advertising solutions, and/or HCM solutions preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas · Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Being a difference maker
- Ability to develop, articulate and present a compelling and personalized value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value · Accurate forecasting
- Bachelors degree
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.