Senior Support Engineer
Remote, United States
Services - Customer Success & Enablement | Perm Full-time
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
Our purpose is to enable our revenue and customer-facing teams with the processes, tools and training they need to help close business faster and deliver a superior customer experience. A primary responsibility that falls under the heading of customer success enablement is to ensure that all staff responsible for customer success are fully trained and have all the skills, knowledge, and resources they need to do their jobs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert advice, solution consulting and solution delivery to customers.
- Experience with implementation and/or administration of ATS or CRM systems
- Solve customer problems that do not rise to the level of a project (ie: less than 4 hours) and are not defects.
- Provide guidance to the product team on solution requirements and customer needs.
- Support Solutions Engineers in complex sales situations
- Attend and advise on solutions at the Solution Review Board
- Advise on solution options during Implementation when requested.
- Recruiting experience or working with Talent Acquisition functions, preferred.
The solution expert will not directly own any accounts (once fully transitioned) and instead will provide expertise as needed throughout the client lifecycle
What you’ll bring:
- Technical Diploma, 4-year degree or 5+ years of demonstrated industry experience
- Ability to demonstrate genuine curiosity and aptitude for solving business problems with technical solutions
- Prior applicable experience managing complex solution configurations
- Technical competence including a general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS), networking, hardware, and implementations
- Experience managing complex global customers
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer’s problem
- Detailed, organized and results-oriented
- Self-Starter, Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude