Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
Our purpose is to enable our revenue and customer-facing teams with the processes, tools and training they need to help close business faster and deliver a superior customer experience. A primary responsibility that falls under the heading of customer success enablement is to ensure that all staff responsible for customer success are fully trained and have all the skills, knowledge, and resources they need to do their jobs.
What you'll do:
As a strategic partner to many cross-functional teams around the company, you will act as the voice and representative of the customer-facing teams. Your resulting programs will be designed with our customers in mind to meet their evolving needs.
- Support in the development and delivery of a Customer Operations onboarding program
- Assist in developing and maintaining ongoing training programs to keep Customer Operations team members informed on product changes and updates
- Help set the program vision and path forward for new product education and technical skills from onboarding and into role proficiency
- Design, document, and enable internal processes across the customer lifecycle
- Develop processes and enablement materials to increase customer usage and adoption
- Partner with Instructional Designers to develop internal and customer-facing training courses
- Partner with Product to develop internal resources and enablement sessions for all product, content, and service releases and ensure we have a strategy for each release
- Project manage your programs from inception, through implementation, to iteration
- Develop and facilitate customer-facing webinars and boot camps
- Develop and execute customer product certification program
- Develop new programs that enable our Customer Operations teams to deliver an exceptional client experience, and increase sales and CS rep productivity
- Support the delivery of customer satisfaction surveys related to overall customer experience (NPS, CSAT)
- Define and track key performance indicators for the customer onboarding process
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in high-growth, SaaS-based Talent Acquisition technology company working in a customer-facing role such as Customer Enablement, Customer Success or Services
- Worked with rapidly-scaling teams and consistently demonstrating improvements in enablement KPIs during periods of organizational growth
- Demonstrated effective collaboration to co-develop enablement collateral and implement processes to ensure the reps have up to date product information
- Implemented training techniques and best practices for onboarding, ongoing education, and adopting new technologies
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude