Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What Will You Do:
- Draft, review, and negotiate master services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, partnership agreements, and other commercial contract documents with customers, vendors, suppliers, and partners.
- Advise the business on matters relating to data protection regulations, including but not limited to GDPR and CCPA, and other privacy issues.
- Support the ongoing improvement of contract templates, processes, and contract management systems.
- Provide counsel on contractual disputes and client collections matters.
- Become involved in other day-to-day legal matters of importance to the growth of the business.
What will you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, with a preference for experience involving technology contracts
- Knowledge of, and experience advising clients on, data protection and privacy regulations, including GDPR and CCPA
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude;
- Superior drafting and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
- J.D. from an accredited university and bar admission in a US state
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.