Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
The QA Engineer will be responsible for working within the Jobvite integration engineering teams to plan, design, and execute software quality assurance and test programs. This role focuses on designing tests for Jobvite integration with various third-party systems. The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Product Managers, Engineering team members and other QA an to design thorough test programs for new functionality and then test suites that are a mix of manual and automated tests
- Plan test automation strategies, and participating on process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate the testing efforts of other team members according to each project’s test plan and release schedule.
- Facilitate communication of the current status of the software between functional groups in the company.
- Coach and lead team members in test planning and testing methodologies.
- Participate in and supports daily build processes and test deployments.
- Participates in production deployments and testing processes.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years software testing experience including responsibility for developing test plans.
- A complete understanding of the software development lifecycle and development methodologies, the role of QA, and the ability to create effective, sustainable test strategies are required.
- Software test planning and testing skills including development of test plans and test cases, test automation, black-box testing web based software. · Experience with testing complex B2B integrations
- Deep understanding of data mapping and transformations. · Team player; has ideally worked in an agile development environment.
- Experience testing Internet-based applications · Strong understanding of Software Configuration Management processes and activities.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing software quality metrics.
- Experience with testing integration between complex enterprise systems will be an asset
- Experience planning test automation and using test automation tools (e.g., Selenium, Gomez, Mercury LoadRunner)
- Knowledge of Talent acquisition or HCM systems like Workday, Taleo, or Peoplesoft will be an asset
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.