Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do:
Jobvite is seeking a Security Risk & Compliance Analyst to drive our security and compliance programs. You will also support our customer teams in responding to security and privacy inquiries/surveys/RFI/RFP on the security and privacy operations of HR SaaS platforms.
Security and compliance Administration
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security according to Jobvite policies
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Guide on maintaining appropriate privacy and confidentiality consents, authorization forms and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements
- Maintain and review Jobvite’s information security policies
- Monitor corporate and platform networks for security issues. Investigate security issues and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Work with engineering and IT teams to fix vulnerabilities detected.
- Analyze and document security incidents.
- Administer corporate security awareness training program, and educate Jobvite staff on information security
- Work with external auditors to support and maintain Jobvite’s security and compliance posture, including annual SOC2 audits.
Support Pre-Sales and Post Sales Initiatives
- Coordinate finding answers to frequently asked questions about the security, privacy, and compliance to the organization's SaaS platform and implementation/integration services.
- Consult on response to RFP, contract security requirements, and annual vendor security assessments
- Manage security/privacy/compliance FAQ/RFP library and develops systems and processes to improve it
- In partnership with Sales, develop customer-facing security materials to support the sales cycle
- Participate in client security audits and company security certification and compliance initiatives (e.g. SOC 2) while teaching employees on internal security controls and data governance processes
What you'll bring:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of relevant IT security experience
- Certifications like CISSP or CISA will be a definite asset
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards such as SOC2, ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience in executing security, privacy/compliance programs, risk management, analysis, and operational improvement using the principles of change management and project management
- Understanding of IT and data management systems to assess security systems in place to protect personal information
- Understanding of privacy laws, regulations, and standards in Canada, US, and EU
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience and skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving
- Self-starter that requires little management but is exceptional at building consensus.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.