Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What Will You Do:
- Implement strategy, processes, policies, and solutions that boost sales efficiency. Assist in alignment, improvement, and documentation of those business processes and policies.
- Support annual planning process to help with the development of territory, quota, and operational plans for the new and existing business sales team.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to determine KPI’s. Design reporting and dashboarding to monitor those KPIs.
- Utilize/interpret key sales metrics to determine performance improvement areas within the GTM function. Help bring those performance improvement ideas to life.
- Serve as a one-stop resource and expert for all Sales Professionals in all operational areas from lead generation through the Customer lifecycle.
- Build, implement, and manage systems used by the new and existing business sales teams.
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives.
What will you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years proven, successful operations experience in a B2B/Solutions sales environment.
- Desire and willingness to learn new things.
- Desire to identify and solve complex problems with scalable solutions.
- Strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements, prioritize tasks, work independently, and use good judgment; requesting help from necessary parties when required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Salesforce best practices and capabilities.
- Experience with any/all existing Sales technologies a plus (Outreach (or SalesLoft), ZoomInfo, DealHub (or other CPQ software), LinkedIn Sales Navigator).
- Willingness and motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.