Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What You Will Do:
- Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by exceeding monthly quotas
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Research and build out new and existing target accounts for key audit data and persona roles
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Manage, track, and report all activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Jobvite’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS a plus but not required)
- Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot.com CRM experience a plus
- Knowledge and Passion for the HR Tech landscape and/or the ability and desire to learn rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.