Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage, and support implementations for customers
- Utilizes Jobvite project governance and other approved documentation, presentation materials to ensure consistent messaging to clients
- Defines the scope of implementation based on customer requirements and contractual commitments
- Manages overall project scope and timely delivery of product
- Working with client project lead, schedules meetings and sends agendas and invitations to all required resources
- Working with client project lead, determines requirements and strategy for recruitment marketing including
- Building talent pipelines
- Social media recruiting
- University recruiting
- Employee referral
- Internal hiring
- Intelligent Messaging
- Implements and configures Jobvite Recruitment Marketing to align with client needs
- Maintains ongoing managed services in accordance with contractual requirements including
- Social media optimization
- Optimizing mobile-optimized web/email recruiting campaigns
- Builds strategic business partnership with clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery, issues management, and direct contact with our customers.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of recent experience in a project management role
- Understanding of Recruitment and Talent Management
- Work in Salesforce, Totango, MS Office, Clarizen and other systems
- Self-starter that requires little management but is exceptional at building consensus.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, highly motivated and adaptable
- Proven relationship management skills (team and customers)
- Knowledge Talent management industry is required.
- Ability to translate business concepts into product configurations essential.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.