Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you will do:
The purpose of this position is to design and develop digital reference solutions that support on-the-job learning and the need to look up information related to Jobvite Software. This includes designing, developing, and maintaining digital reference materials including online job aids, online help files, and (basic interactive PDFs), online job aids, and online help.
- Work with subject matter experts to understand and identify the target audience’s training needs and the most appropriate tone and style for the narrative.
- Understand the instructional end goals and create content narrative that matches them.
- Interpret creative direction and transform core content into copy/content that grows awareness, encourages engagement, educates, empowers, and drives action
- Write engaging eLearning content/copy (scripts and other narratives) for a variety of online products, including multi-lesson video-based courses, blogs, and other materials.
- Collaborate well with content development multidisciplinary team members to perform necessary writing and copyediting.
- Take multiple source content and transform it into a logical, flowing course narrative.
What you'll bring:
- Technical aptitude and eagerness to learn and troubleshoot new technologies.
- Ability to deliver accurate, well-written documentation within specified deadlines.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; including the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Independence and the ability to succeed in a virtual team environment.
- Customer-focused and quality-driven.
- Subject matter expertise on one or more Recruiting/HR ATS products preferred.
- Industry-recognized learning and development or training certification a big plus.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an E-Verify employer.