Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Ready to join a fast-paced sales organization, focused on creating amazing sales career paths, training and development, and growing top sales professionals? With multiple opportunities to join Employ now as a Sales Development Representative, you can even bring your top performing colleague with you!
What You Will Do:
- Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by exceeding monthly quotas
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Research and build out new and existing target accounts for key audit data and persona roles
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Manage, track, and report all activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of all Jobvite’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What You’ll Bring:
- 0-2 years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS a plus but not required)
- Salesforce and/or Hubspot.com CRM experience a plus
- Knowledge and Passion for the HR Tech landscape and/or the ability and desire to learn rapidly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.