Indianapolis, IN, United States
Finance & Accounting | Perm Full-time
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 17,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
We are looking to welcome a strong partner to the Finance team to support our payroll processing organization. We’ve achieved a lot to date but we’re at a stage where we need to focus on executing efficient payroll processes while maintain compliance as we continue to grow and scale our business.
What you will do:
- Provide assistance and back up to the Payroll Manager to include payroll processing, running and auditing regular reports, and entering maintenance.
- Runs ad hoc reports for various departments and business needs.
- Updates payroll records during each payroll cycle with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, payroll, etc.
- Maintains and updates documentation, and databases, ensures proper recording, approval and disposition of all documents received in accordance with established policies and procedural guidelines.
- Maintains data integrity and confidentiality of employee files and records and follows all processing procedures, adheres to policies. .
- Collates and verifies data and inputs into the payroll system.
- Manage and track incoming mail for payroll department.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
What you will bring:
- Associates degree preferred, plus a minimum of 4 years of Payroll experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with HRIS software including the developing of reports, preferably ADP WorkforceNow.
- Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to work with all employees/internal customers.
- Must be a team player willing to assist in all payroll areas or tasks.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to analyze, develop, establish, and maintain efficient office workflow and administrative processes.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Math aptitude for calculating accurate compensation.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Attention to detail a must
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.