Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 17,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Our Corporate Controller is ready to bring our first leader of procurement into our global organization. Employ has achieved a lot to date but we’re at the stage where we need to focus on building out our procurement function, designing the P2P organization, instituting a structure and implementing processes, measuring performance and executing against our organizational objectives.
What you will do:
- Develop and employ procurement polices & processes, including those we’ll use to evaluate and rate potential vendors.
- Refine our current purchasing systems as needed, identify and implement any additional systems needed to achieve this vision.
- Streamline the decision making, forms, and processes for selecting and approving new vendors.
- Establish metrics to measure the performance and success of the organization, from supplier performance and quality to team member.
- Work closely with your legal partner, to ensure compliance with global and local legal requirements.
- Establish and maintain a global vendor contract database that tracks all contracts, including all key metadata, such as terms, notice dates, rate increase caps, etc.
What you will bring:
- Minimum of seven years of related experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Deep understanding and ability to negotiate enterprise level contracts and focus on vendor/service level consolidation
- Experience and comfort in building processes and controls from the ground-up in a high-growth, start-up environment; SaaS, B2B, high-tech preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to roll-up your sleeves, prioritize work, execute plans, and drive deliverables
- Team player with strong initiative
- Collaborative working style with colleagues across the organization while confident to make and own critical decisions
- Results and solutions-oriented self-starter mentality
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized and transparent, and a strong communicator - able to present finance information clearly and concisely
- Experience creating scale, deploying new systems and driving efficient and automated processes
- Ability to solve problems and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.