Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
If you have a passion for digital marketing. You’re tech savvy and always looking for new channels to test but metrics minded at the same time. Sound like you? You might be right for this job.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for our enterprise strategy, reporting and performance of campaigns that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list. This is a performance-based marketing role with the key objective to support the new business revenue targets.
Responsibilities may include:
• Define our enterprise campaign strategy and execution, encompassing multiple channels
• Obsess over metrics to ensure business impact measured by MQAs, opportunity creation, pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts
• Partner with Sales Leaders to develop target account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, digital advertising, email marketing, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, and live/online events
• Collaborate with marketing product marketing on campaign concept, custom content requirements
• Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts.
• Accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales utilization of programs.
• Report back to AEs and SDRs on account engagement as part of post launch process.
• Manage project timelines, resources, & budget
What Will You Bring:
• 3 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
• Terminus experience is a plus.
• You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
• Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
• Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
• Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
• Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
What Will You Get:
• Competitive salary
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
• PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• An experience you will cherish forever
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.