Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com. Employ wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
Our Chief Financial Officer is ready to welcome a Vice President of FP&A to help scale the business and corporate finance team. We are looking for you to drive topline growth, margin expansion amidst our current and future initiatives, along with instilling financial discipline. This is a tremendous opportunity to use your analytical mindset to lead strategy and enhance collaboration amongst leaders to drive business value. If you are a seasoned, financial leader who is ready to jump to a fast-paced, SaaS company, and who wants the next level, this is the professional challenge you have been looking for. The mission is to ensure finance is recognized as a collaborative business partner and leader, with a strong focus on strategic, financial, and operational insights.
- Lead annual budgeting and long-range strategic planning process and models, oversee forecasting, and provide strategic guidance and financial counsel to the executive team.
- Work directly with the Executive team to assist in reporting, forecasting, and analyzing financial and operational results, as well as conduct analyses to support better business decisions.
- Prepare executive presentations, including financial reporting, comprehensive business analyses and recommendations to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly financial business reviews with each executive. Prepare a reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive KPI reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances, and comprehensive executive-level explanations of differences.
- Lead in the strategy, design and scale of finance and the business systems we leverage across the Organization. Assist in the vision, design and implementation of reporting, visualization and self-service capabilities. Partner across Finance to accelerate ERP/EPM/BI Automation and Scale
- Promote and drive best practices, adoption of new techniques, tools, and methodologies, and ensure management reporting yield business insights to drive recommendations and results against strategic objectives.
- Improve financial performance through the identification of business trends, implications, and recommendations.
- Collaborate across finance functions to ensure adherence to US GAAP and other reporting and compliance standards. A working knowledge of general accounting practices would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of investment analysis, build investment strategies and thesis, and play a key role in any associated M&A activities.
- The position would preferably be in Boston, but for the right candidate working remotely is possible.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 15+ years of progressive FP&A experience that includes scale of business operations and global teams.
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and work alongside functional leadership to illuminate opportunities for increased revenues, streamlined processes and other operating efficiencies.
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to earn the trust and respect of all levels of staff at all levels; Strong organizational and people management skills combined with a hands-on working style
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Experience leading, motivating, and mentoring/growing teams, and build a strong succession pipeline for the future.
- Proven (and compelling) history of success in prior roles (necessary, please do not apply without it).
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and develop analytical frameworks
- Extraordinary analytical and critical thinking skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Drives profitable growth by analyzing results and advising senior management on insights and recommended actions.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, NetSuite and PowerBI would be desirable.
- 15+ years of progressive finance experience with 7+ years leading global teams, and preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related major is required. An MBA or master's degree is a benefit.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Strong customer focus, collaborate and influence successfully.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic, rapidly changing environments.
- Initiative-taker, highly motivated, and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Holds self and others accountable; drives for results even under difficult circumstances.
- MBA, CPA not required, but highly regarded.
Compensation and rewards
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Stock options
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.