Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will join a fast-paced organization, playing a central role in providing financial support and guidance as part of the monthly/quarterly close, forecast activities and the annual planning process.
As the Financial Analyst, you will primarily provide financial reporting and analysis across our Business Finance function, supporting our GTM Leadership, Sales and Marketing operations teams. This role will also be responsible for certain company-wide reporting, planning and assisting with FP&As scale and data analytics strategy. Your work and insight will directly contribute to Employ’s incredible growth story. You are highly analytical, data driven, detail oriented, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and effective in balancing multiple priorities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Business partnering within our Marketing, Sales and GTM Operations teams within the organization; ownership for Bookings and Revenue modeling and reporting
- Develop and manage key functional investments, headcount and expense reporting to provide enhanced trend analysis and insights across your business partners
- Enhance and develop key attribution models, analysis and productivity metrics across our Market and Sales organization
- Perform monthly variance analyses of budget/forecast against actual financial performance, surfacing the “why” behind variances versus plan/forecast
- Support automation of KPI reporting in collaboration with Business Intelligence Finance team to improve data accessibility, reliability, and time-to-publication
- Collaborate across all teams within Finance to assist in the implementation and administration of key financial reporting/planning systems
- Have a desire to develop into a lead finance business partnership role; there is the opportunity for a strong performer to grow into a position to develop and lead a team
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships throughout the organization at all levels
- Deliver and craft high-quality presentations for senior executives, investors, and lenders
What Will You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 4 to 6 years of progressive experience in finance or accounting in a corporate setting, SaaS experience preferred
- Possess strong financial and operational analytical capabilities, and a genuine interest in understanding the business drivers and economics of a high growth Subscription business
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivots, macros, nested formulas) required; experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience working in NetSuite and Adaptive Planning / Forecasting / Business Intelligence environments is a plus
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally to support critical business objectives
- Comfortable developing analysis and recommendations in the presence of ambiguity by asking questions and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- There could be modest travel associated with this role or <10%
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- PTO – including Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- An experience you will cherish forever
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.