Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
The VP, Customer Success will report to the SVP, Customers and work across all functions of the business to ensure success and retention of our Jobvite customer base. You will manage a robust customers base ranging from emerging businesses to some of the largest and most well-known brands in the world. The ideal candidate is adept at building processes and systems to ensure predictable operations while also ensuring the CSM team is embraced as the strategic advisor for our customers. This role is vital to the company’s growth goals, so your creative, competitive, and fun nature will be embraced!
Accountable to Key Business Outcomes:
- Deliver the Customer Success process and business outcomes
- Client references and success stories for marketing and new sales
- Client solution usage and value recognition
- Customer Satisfaction
Accountable to Overall Business Planning and Customer Management:
- Manage overall client lifecycle and experience from the point a new customer signs to their ongoing experience with the company.
- Drive strategic account planning processes and outcomes
- Manage Client Information System/Data Records for managing all client processes
- Operational management of all client operations functions to deliver for clients and deliver the company client plan.
- Manage client review boards
- Manage executive escalations at Fortune 500 companies
- Manage deep technical issues with executives
Accountable to Team & Leadership Management Functions:
- Team leadership, resourcing, budgets, processes, accountabilities, account allocations
- Direct Management of 3 Director level CSM leaders who lead a team of over 20 CSM’s
- Direct Management of Customer Success Team
- Leader for Customer Success
- Coordination of Client Needs
- Coordinate requirements for clients and client programs from all client-supporting business functions
- Drive process adherence to accessing and delivering
- Client Support/Helpdesk/Product Escalations
- Bias to action and leadership by example when working with clients.
- 15+ years’ experience working with Global 2000 delivery of SaaS products and services
- Experience in SaaS operations or delivery with proven ability to interact across C-suite to deliver complex programs that result in customer success stories and references
- Responsibility for strategic transformation programs in talent management (recruiting preferred)
- Brings a deep understanding of a wide variety of industry and business challenges resulting in a proven ability to challenge executive thinking, appropriately express controversial viewpoints, and maintain assertive communication with large organizations and internal employees
- Additional experience which is highly preferred:
- Experience in Talent Acquisition industry
- Proven relationships with VP’s in Talent Acquisition
- Solid technical understanding of Talent Acquisition technology and processes to clearly articulate solutions
- Travel is currently expected to only be about 15% of time based on health and safety conditions.
- Location: Indianapolis, Waltham, Pittsburgh preferred or REMOTE
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.