Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
Jobvite is seeking a customer marketing manager to be part of the Customer Marketing team. In this role, you’ll partner closely with Sales and Marketing Operations and balance strategic thinking with execution to own a broad range of initiatives. Your success will be defined by your ability to develop innovative, thoughtful, and impactful programs/campaigns using various channels: digital, email, webinars, live events, and other new tactics that educate customers on Jobvite solutions and help unlock value. You will need to prioritize objectives, manage relationships with sales, and leverage data and key insights to drive upsell/cross-sale opportunities leading to measurable growth.
What you will do:
- Align and partner with key stakeholders across sales and marketing to develop campaigns that drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities across channels including organic and paid channels, content, email, and virtual and live events
- Work with account management, customer success, and marketing operations to develop sequences to ensure continued education and success throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, etc.
- Help Identify and recruit key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in campaign approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyze and present data-driven program performance, learnings, and recommendations simply and effectively
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably within a software/tech company
- Ability to successfully prioritize, balance multiple projects, and manage complex workstreams
- Strength in storytelling and the ability to build a messaging strategy to drive product understanding at scale
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Experience working with CRMs and marketing automation systems (preferably Salesforce, HubSpot, and Marketo), and email marketing
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of a team
- Experience working with sales teams, as well as creative agencies and marketing organizations a plus
- Proven experience with demand generation programs a plus
- The ability to think strategically and live in the details of execution
- Team player mentality with the ability to build and foster cross-departmental relationships
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever, and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.