Employ, Inc. is looking for a high-energy, motivated Marketplace Marketing Director to manage and drive the success and growth of the Employ Inc. Marketplaces for our three brands – JazzHR, Jobvite, and NXTThing. This newly created role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a growing area of the business and own the strategic approach for our Marketplaces.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with sales, marketing, operations, and our Technology and HR Service Provider partner ecosystem to build out the next phase of our Marketplace growth strategy. The ideal candidate is a ‘doer’ who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and has a passion for partners. Bonus points if you have worked within a Marketplace setting before.
The Marketplace Marketing Director reports to the Sr. Director, Partner Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Own the positioning and structure of our Marketplaces and shape the next phase of the Employ marketplace strategy.
- Build a scalable, programmatic approach to launching and promoting partners through our Marketplaces.
- Work with new and existing marketplace partners to ensure they are launched and promoted through the Marketplace in a timely manner and at a level commensurate with the scale of the partnership.
- Create corresponding content and programs that enhance our marketplace positioning and drive more traffic to, and more revenue through, the Marketplaces.
- Build the marketing playbook for Marketplace partners, test potential growth levers and present innovative ideas.
- Measure and analyze the impact of programs on the marketplace growth, and present insights and recommendations regularly to leadership.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent relationship building skills and a partner-first mindset
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing marketing programs, preferably in an eCommerce setting.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to define and execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A strong sense of accountability and a positive attitude.
- Bonus if you have managed marketplace or eComm programs.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an E-Verify employer.