Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you'll do:
- Consistently achieve high customer retention and high year-over-year renewal rates by executing win/win strategies for contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including communication, negotiation, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, and filing appropriate paperwork to maximize account growth as well as upsell/cross-sell opportunities when appropriate
- Analyze data on customer usage to form accurate weekly forecasts and provide your Manager with complete visibility to renewals.
- Accurately maintain a rolling six-month forecast of renewals and a dashboard of customer status
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of our application to the customer, uncover roadblocks, and deliver strong account management capabilities
- Identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Document issues using case format in our CRM system and defects in our bug tracking tool
- Collaborate with internal resources by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies
- Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a sales or account management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating services contracts
- Technical competence including general understanding of IT and enterprise software, specifically ASP (“on-demand”, SaaS), networking, hardware, and implementations
- 2+ years of success in HCM industry (Workday, Oracle)
- A 4-year degree and/or 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Salesforce experience a plus
Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 12,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit www.employinc.com.
Jobvite is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Jobvite is an EVerify employer.